The following items will NOT be accepted for carriage by Team Global.
This list includes items which are prohibited for carriage by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country from, to or through which the items may be carried. For international carriage there may be additional prohibited items specified by the country of destination. Team Global may at its sole discretion refuse to carry other items not listed below.
- Animal remains or ashes
- Cash (bank notes, currency notes and coins)
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives / explosive devices
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods and ivory. This can include items that are country-specific (e.g. the importation of alcohol and pornography) and commodities considered to be illegal internationally, such as counterfeit goods, ivory and certain narcotics (e.g. heroin, cocaine)
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
- Loose lithium metal batteries under IATA PI968 section II
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or un-polished)