The following items will NOT be accepted for carriage unless otherwise agreed to by Team Global.
To obtain such agreement a business case will need to be conducted by Team Global and the items approved for carriage will be recorded in writing with the Customer.
- Air guns, imitation or replica firearms, firearm parts and replica ammunition (includes rifle butts, trigger mechanisms, screws / bolts etc which are manufactured for the sole purpose of creating a functional firearm)
- Antiques and works of art
- Banderols / Tax stickers
- Cigarettes and electronic cigarettes
- Dangerous / hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, UN classified dangerous goods and any goods specified as such under International Air Transport Association regulations (“IATA”), the Agreement on Dangerous Goods by Road ("ADR") or International Maritime Dangerous Goods ("IMDG") regulations.
- Financial and monetary commodities - examples include but are not limited to activated SIM cards for mobile phones, blank or activated credit or cash dispenser cards, blank cheques, event tickets, lottery tickets, money or postal orders, pre-paid phone cards, tickets (blank stock), traveller’s cheques, vouchers/tokens, unused stamps etc.
- Jewellery and watches